Thursday 13 October 2016

Photoshoot with Gina and her lovely family

I have a great passion for making photographic diaries for families. I love to photograph them outdoors; in a park or a forest surrounded by nature. Pretty flowers and beautiful coloured autumn leaves set the perfect scene for having a walk, having fun and letting them be who they are, capturing their intimate and loving moments. I often find that this is the best way of keeping memories and creating stories that they can cherish forever..
My example here is my friend Gina and her adorable family. I take a photo-shoot with them every year and this latest session was last month.....full of joy and happiness :)











My goal is to show every family how beautiful they are.  Everyday life with kids can be challenging and hectic.  Just stopping for a moment, letting a family be a family, forgetting their troubles and appreciating who each other are is something we all need to do.  So a couple of hours of care free fun to be had by all can be recorded for a lifetime.


Love
Kris
Xx







No comments:

Post a Comment